I Make Stuff!

Did you know I make stuff... and not just stuff that involves spray paint?

It has been brought to my attention that my blog readers might not know I have a (small, very small) business. And my customers might not know I also have a delightful (Shush, you know it is. You're reading it.) blog.



So, here's the truth: I have been in the hair accessory business since 2003. I did eBay for years, along with a couple other online venues, wholesaled and drop-shipped to boutiques, even had my own website. It was fun. And draining.

But in an effort to actually live my life away from the glue gun and post office, I made the decision to downsize when we moved here from California about a year and a half ago.

So now? Now I have my little Etsy shop and local handmade markets (which I love)... and I'm beginning to feel the itch to expand a little more again. We'll see.



Visit my other thing... Little e Designs now Extra Frosting Please on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis