I Got Around to It.

Well, I can say I did at least one creative thing this week. (Did YOU?)
I won some cute vinyl from an Uppercase Living party several weeks ago. Woot! Plus, the hostess so kindly gave me a great little cabinet door from a repurpose store. Double woot! The project practically had itself made.

Um, it didn't make me get around to it any faster.

But, with the kids in school one day I braved the 112 degree heat outside and spray painted that cabinet door. (I believe it dried in a millisecond.) I used the same (leftover) paint that I used for my beloved coffee table. I applied the vinyl (So easy) and dolled it up with a few rosettes.

Family plaque

Then I let it sit on my kitchen counter for about a week.

Eventually...yesterday...I found the perfect place for my new little pretty: paired with our family photo canvas. Looking at it now, I'd say it was much needed.


Photo cavas and plaque
{Photography by Elle J Photography. Love.}

(I've learned after almost 2 years in this house that large rooms/high ceilings call for large pieces.)

So, I got to cross one project off of my list. AND I also blogged about it. I am on. fire.



xoxo,




4 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! I love the flowers you added. I'll be checking out more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I am totally impressed! I am hosting a Mirror Week over at my blog starting today {and frames and other awesome wall art projects}! Feel free to head over there and link this awesome family wall art up! :)
    Nat
    doodlecraft.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!! I LOVE how you were able to put an old cupboard to use! I'm pinning this right now...thanks for sharing!

    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. A debt of gratitude is in order for your glorious posting! I very delighted in understanding it.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis