Hot and Fresh!

I did it. I finally got around to creating these fun, new hair pretties that I've had whirling in my mind the past couple of months!


Fun, right? Right now, I have them available on your choice of clip or headband (I love that they can be worn by practically any age.), but I'm thinking of offering them as a clip with interchangeable bands. Still working on perfecting that notion.

There is a GIVEAWAY for a $25 shop credit on my Facebook Page. Sound tempting? Check it out!

This morning I am chugging chamomile tea, trying to chase away my sore throat and general cold-yuckiness I've been battling for, oh.... forever now. Going to a rib fest to see KC and the Sunshine Band tonight with The Husband, woo! (Guess which one of us likes which of those two things, right?)

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis