What I'm doing...

Did you know I make stuff? Not just the occasional successful or not-so-successful home dec project, but I make hair pretties as well. It's spring boutique season around here, and one of my faves is this Friday-Saturday!


And since I hope to earn at least a wee bit more than I spend there, I've been hard at work. All ready to be packaged up pretty:



Aren't those bunnies adorable? Yay for spring!
If you're local, stop by this weekend. It's a good one... promise!

xoxo
~Heather

3 comments:

  1. How cute they are all cute! Good Luck!!! :)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, CUTE!!

    I meant to tell you that Olivia LOVES her new headbands (new like 3 months ago, I know)...you're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your felt goodies Heather!! I NEED a girl! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

AddThis